Guest Scheduling Page
Modern Pipeliner Podcast is here to support the IT & Energy Industry Players doing good work, making a difference, and creating jobs to help others.
The market has changed rapidly,
people and businesses that have not modernized online have been affected,
many markets had to adjust quickly.
Now we look at the busy sector leaders in IT & Energy to teach us lessons that they've learned from their industry, current market knowledge, and forecasting for the future.
Modern Pipeliner Host
• As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be grossing $500,000 or more annually.
• Consider your company as having ‘purpose', creating jobs for others, and thoughtful in your mission.
• Been in business for at least 2 years, positively impacting the resources and energy world.
• We are accepting guests worldwide.
• We are not accepting any Coaches or Consultants (unless specifically contacted for your expertise by our team) please.
We have a streamlined process:
Schedule Your Podcast Interview Here:
- Schedule the podcast interview on this calendar (on this page).
- Complete this form to review with the Host over a Pre-Podcast Phone call.
• We will share some vital tips via pre interview phone call to help you connect with our audience, gain some great exposure, and hopefully encourage some great connections and customers from our audience.
• Enjoy the interview with Tim via Zoom video.
• Assistants & PR Agencies: Please supply the GUEST'S contact information for scheduling/confirmation purposes.
Some final tech tips...
We'll be recording on Zoom VIDEO. We will likely grab a couple 30-60 second video snippets of our chat to promote you to our audience.
Try to be well-lit so we can see your smiling face!
Need to order a Ring light or a handy phone tripod stand?
Download Zoom (free) here:
Please have a quality microphone ready to go prior to our interview. Gaming headsets and internal laptop microphones are usually very poor quality and may require rescheduling our interview.
3 Referred Options:
Blue Yeti https://amzn.to/2p8zvPj
Blue Snowball https://amzn.to/2paKwPQ
Order this on Amazon and you can have it in 2 days. If you would like to do more podcast interviews, this is something you'll want to have.
A decent set of Headphones can be purchased as low as $15, as a last resort, Apple Airpods, and Airpod Pros are typically okay quality.
Thank you for your prior proper preparation, have a great day, we look forward to completing this project with you.