World Design Day (WDD) 2020 is an opportunity to recognize the value of design and its capacity for change in the world.
“Before you are a designer, you are a human being. Like every other human being on the planet, you are part of the social construct. By choosing to be a designer you are choosing to impact the people who come in contact with your work. You can either help or hurt them with your actions. The effect of what you put into the fabric of society should always be a key consideration in your work. Every human being on this planet is obligated to do our best to leave this planet in better shape than we found it.
The goal of WDD is to challenge designers to reflect deeply on the well-being of people within their local environments, and to find innovative solutions to local needs by using design as a vehicle. We did 2 things this year to celebrate.
Bringing awareness to important Country of origin labeling (COOL) is a mandatory U.S. labeling law enforced by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) that requires retailers notify their customers with information regarding the source of certain foods, also referred to as covered commodities.
2.) We are opening a Showcase page to share human enlightenment through the best ideas. See more on “Optimum Ideation” below.
A goal and a vision to honor diversity, transcend borders, and improve quality of life for those in our network. Marking the end of quarantine for the USA, we invite you to join our network. Share your enlightened information or artwork with us. Gather, research, and share a piece with by tagging us on social media. We will then promote and tag you, thanking you for the share. Thank you.
- World Design Day 2020: Optimum Ideation! For World Design Day 2020 our theme is “Optimum Ideation!”—a reflection on your role, not only in your work, but in our greater responsibilities towards humanity, the planet, and culture. We can’t meet up physically but we can meet up virtually! World Design Day (WDD) is an opportunity to recognize the value of design and its capacity for change in the world—and to celebrate an end of lockdown.
- The WDD2020 Theme: Optimum Ideation! challenges designers to reflect deeply on their health and helping others. This year— April 27, 2020—we created a showcase page to share the best of ideas and research to help other professionals succeed in creating their dreams for success.
- We hope to share the best of ideas “optimum ideation” to help improve the quality of life of many people as well as the planet. We need to be aware of the impacts of our actions and the responsibilities we have, collectively, in carrying them out professionally.
- Here are some featured leaders in humanity that we will be focusing on promoting:
- Bruce Lee
- Gregg Braden
- Wim Hof
- Simon Sinek
- Tom Billeau
- WDD 2020 ACTIONS – Here are some kickstart ideas:
- Send us your best video, design, or art using the best of thinking to help others become enlightened.
- Like, tag, and share our company page and posts.
- — Twitter: Tag @3rdpartypeople and use hashtag #WDD2020
- — Facebook: Tag @3rdpartypeople and use hashtag #WDD2020
- — Instagram: Tag @3rdpartypeople and use hashtag #WDD2020
- — LinkedIn: Tag @3rdpartypeople and use hashtag #WDD2020
- — TikTok: Tag @3rdpartypeople and use hashtag #WDD2020
- Please note that only posts on social media that follow the corresponding 3rd Party People Page can be shared.
For Individuals or Organizations interested in our services: please contact us today.