Are you working your butt off and seeing others get way more accomplishments than you and it is frustrating?
You are thinking what else are they doing that I'm not?
How are they getting so much done?
It's none of our business the thoughts that you are having, we are just saying we understand, we were in your shoes 10+ years ago.
Aside from "your business",
Tips on how to create a strong foundation while increasing productivity and focus on work.
- Each day make a list of the ideas that you have in relation to Mind, Body, Heart, Spirit, turn those ideas into goals that you are working to achieve to heal yourself and build your empire.
- Face the evil things that you have done and forgive yourself, from here on you need to start working in a higher frequency.
- Face the evil that others have done to you and forgive them all.
- Life is vibration and we have to vibrate higher to attract all the positive energy that you need to create a business.
- Stop Drinking Alcohol or Drugs, Energy Drinks, and Limit Coffee.
- Use natural vitamins and supplements for peak performance.
- Our bodies are our vessels and we must take very good care of these machines.
- Eat living "life energy" food, more fruits and veggies, less meat (no fast food)
- Take care of your gut health.
- Prepare your meals in advance.
- Learn a positive meditation.
- Learn deep breathing, all day or as much as possible.
- Remove distractions (use headphones if needed) to find silence.
- Play relaxing music in the background "Great Music Heals"
- NO TV, or limit to a very small time frame each week. Think of all the time that you have now to learn.
- Limit yourself from overindulgence.
- Be a spiritual and conscious minded person, care for others.
- Spend as much time as possible in nature, whether it is walking in the woods, sitting at a pond, hugging a tree, or hunting, and fishing.
- Discover leaders that motivates you and work to become the best version of you with teachings.
- Do the hard thing, don't procrastinate on it or do only the easy things.
- Keep a large desktop calendar to mirror your online calendar.
- Test yourself and learn that you are so much more capable than your old self.
- Learn new business applications quickly, embrace tech.
- Learn new languages in the physical and internet world.
- Learn Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Human Resources.
- At the end of each day make a list of duties to execute the next day, then follow through. Add notes to your list throughout each day, mark them off as you go.
- The saddest realization to overcome when you start a business is a lot of people that you feel are close to you will turn their back on you, won't promote you, or even try to harm you.
You have to have thick skin in business.
Alot of these items will be difficult layers that you reveal in life, the sooner that you can face them for what they are, the quicker you will grow as a person and prosper for your business.
It is ok to turn around and head the other direction now, no hard feelings.
Business is very hard and that is why it is not for everyone.
If something is telling you that you can do this, make this revenue, and your dreams happen, let's continue friend.
Business takes a lot of willpower and many hours of hard work.
How are you liking the FREE training so far? Let us know.
Begin Lesson 1 3rd Party Person Training Walkthrough
Contact us today. We are here to support. If you found this helpful be sure to share this link to your network.